Last Modified: January 5th, 2022
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and/or international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the terms on the site, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them and disclaim all liability for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Minnesota in the United States. We provide the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for accessing and/or downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR ACCESSING AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
IN THE EVENT THE PROHIBITION ON CLASS ARBITRATION IS DEEMED INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WILL REMAIN IN FORCE.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand, 314 W. Superior St., Suite 500-2, Duluth, Minnesota 55802. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the following via united states mail: BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand, 314 W. Superior St., Suite 500-2, Duluth, Minnesota 55802. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 218-302-1460.
We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.
Last Modified: November 1, 2021
BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, or from an applicable app store, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising, with advertising of third-parties located on Website, and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you place a telephone call or other telecommunications transaction or connect with a third-party through an action taken on the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, which is not owned or operated by Company.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to a service, making a subscription requests, posting material, registering for an event, submitting an application or information related to an employment opportunity, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion, request a demo, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of any orders and/or requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information submitted as a result of commenting on or downloading information from the Website.
- Information submitted or gathered as a result of entering into a contest, voting in polls, or otherwise express an opinion, to connect with other people or services or participate in an online forum or community.
- Digital recordings of telephone conversations when You connect with Company, or a third-party using information obtained from or an action taken on the Website.
- Call detail records of data record produced by a telephone call or other telecommunications transactions. The record contains various attributes of the call such as time, location, duration, completion status, source number and destination number.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we, and our “Partners” which may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, your device used to access, or in connection with the Website, browsing actions, and patterns. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include:
- Network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, tracking of your sessions, your activity on the Website, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
If you are accessing a service from a mobile device or through a mobile application, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience on our Website or on other services, when we work with a Partner such as a third party mobile ad platform. You may also choose to provide your location, such as when searching for services in a particular area or customizing the service offered. If you agree to such collection, in most cases, you will be able to turn off such data collection at any time by accessing the privacy settings of your mobile device and/or through the settings in the applicable mobile application.
We or a Partner may use “cookies” or similar technologies to associate your information with a unique identifier that then associates that information with your device or browser. Information about how these technologies work and how we may use them are described in the following section of this policy. Sometimes, we may associate cookies with information, including de-identified, “hashed,” or pseudonymous information you have provided (such as during registration), in order to send or help our Partners send ads and offers based on your presumed interests or demographic information. We may combine any of the information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the information with other information that we obtain from third party sources.
Cookies and Other Tracking and Ad-Targeting Technologies
We describe some of these technologies below.
- Syncing Cookies and Identifiers. We may work with our Partners (for instance, third-party ad platforms) to synchronize unique, anonymous identifiers (such as those associated with cookies) in order to match our Partners’ uniquely coded user identifiers to our own. We may do this, for instance, to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device, and thus enable us or others to send ads that are more relevant, match users to their likely product interests, or better synchronize, cap, or optimize advertising.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the Section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on the Website, or in an email, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing the Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing the Website, or to record the popularity of certain website content and to verify system and server integrity. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
- Mobile Device Identifiers. In connection with any mobile app that we offer as part of the Website, we may collect Information such as mobile identifiers (e.g., IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs), and information connected to how mobile devices interact with the Website and those using the Website and our services. We may use this technology to deliver or help our Partners deliver certain advertising through mobile applications and browsers based on information associated with your mobile device. For information about how you may be able to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, see the Section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Our unaffiliated Partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when you visit the Website and they may have access to information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites or applications when you use the Website. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in our control and is subject to their own privacy policies.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you may be able to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, see the Section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- In addition to the above, we also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we currently do not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application due to lack of standardization regarding how that signal should be interpreted. To find out more about “Do Not Track” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
How We Use Your Information
We, along with our Partners, may use the information to:
- Present the Website and its contents to you.
- Provide customer service.
- Provide you with information, products, subscriptions, or services that you request from us.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Provide you with notices through your Website account or by email about products or services with which you have interacted on the Website, include updates about product listings or price changes for items you have viewed on the Website, marked as a “favorite”, or otherwise saved to your user account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or are provide though it.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other policies.
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Website or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.
- Provide automated marketing calls or text messages.
- Provide marketing via email to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Assess customer satisfaction, train and develop staff, review call quality, and to have access to a verbal record of the conversation in the event of a subsequent complaint.
- For any other purpose with your consent, for which you have provided consent, or related to efforts to establish consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Information Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. This may include service providers and other third parties that (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) process payments; (g) host services, forums and online communities; (h) administer contests and promotions; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; (k) otherwise support the Website; and (l) provide analytics associated with verification and authentication support.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients. If You provide personal information in an application for employment or as may be otherwise related to an employment opportunity then such may be provided to potential employers and associated entities.
- We may share the information with companies and services that are affiliated with the Company, so that they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own products and services.
- For any other purpose disclosed in this policy.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or to verify or authenticate the information provided
- For any other purpose for which you have provided consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to detect and prevent abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to conduct security investigations or risk assessments.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If we have sent you a promotional or marketing email, you may click on the unsubscribe link included therein to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on the Websites or device applications. This may also include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties. For example, information a third party collects when you register for a website, like your zip code. This might be used to target an ad for people in your area. These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party websites. To learn more about interest-based ads and to opt out of certain types of interest-based advertising and certain other uses of information collected over time and across different online services and devices you can go to optout.aboutads.info. To opt out of certain interest-based advertising associated with your use of device applications, you may be able to adjust your device settings, such as via the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting for iOS devices or the Android “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting for Android devices. Please see the support materials for your operating systems or devices for more information. Some of the social media platforms we work with may serve you with interest-based advertising on their platforms. In addition to or instead of the opt-out mechanism linked above, you may be able to opt out of their interest-based advertising by changing your advertising preferences in the platforms after you log in.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. In addition, you may be able to learn more about these third-party companies, cookies and how to “opt-out” of this type of advertising by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We currently do not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application due to lack of standardization regarding how that signal should be interpreted. To find out more about “Do Not Track” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” section for more information.
From time to time, we may offer certain mobile applications, including iOS and/or Android applications (“Apps”), for download. We will use commercially reasonable efforts, given the limitations imposed upon us by third party providers such as Apple, Inc. and Google, Inc., to clearly disclose what, if any information is collected by the particular App, how it is used, and with whom it is shared. Please note, certain practices are outside of our control, for example, tracking by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc., or your third-party telecommunications carrier. We are not responsible for the actions of such third parties. You should always read and understand the policies of any third-party provider, such as Google with respect to Android Apps and Apple with respect to IOS Apps, and your wireless carrier, before making any purchase or downloading any Apps.
Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com if you believe a correction is needed related to personal information that you have provided to us. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will take those actions we deem necessary. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you may request that BuyerForesight, a Step2 Strategy LLC brand not make any sale of your covered Personal Information to third parties who will license or sell your Personal Information to other third parties as those terms are defined by Nevada Law. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure and protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Should you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to access this policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 218-302-1460.
We will work with you to provide this notice in an alternative format.