What will you do?
You will be contacting prospective new customers by email and phone. Your focus will be more on selling than prospecting, though you’ll need to do both in order to be successful. Our research team will do outreach to identify leads and convert some to sales discovery meetings for you. You’ll need to establish whether each prospect has a need for our offerings and help them understand why our solution is a good investment for them.
- Closely collaborate with our Minnesota-based CRO and our India-based demand generation and research teams to create and execute outbound sales campaigns using a combination of email and phone outreach
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Learn to speak with authority about the topics we cover in our events
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within your assigned territory
Requirements / Qualification
- Positive, can-do attitude, resilient in the face of setbacks
- B2B events sales experience and track record are a must, preferably in technology-heavy areas
- At least 10+ years of relevant sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with GSuite web applications such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Presentations.
- Experience working with CRM (we use Pipedrive)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Fixed Salary + Variables and bonus for high-energy candidate
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote position (or from a Co-working space of your choice)
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.