Full-Time Position – Kolkata
The IT Support team maintains the computer networks of this organization, providing technical support and ensuring that the company operations run smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have knowledge of laptop, desktop assembling and disassembling, replacing components like motherboard, power supply, hard disk, etc.
- Troubleshooting IT Asset related issues & resolve the same.
- Should have knowledge of Gateway and Domain, OS Installation, PST, OST, MS Outlook Troubleshooting, Printers and Scanners.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems.
- System clean-up and maintenance.
- Backup, up-gradation, maintenance and updating of all software.
- Assign call or service request to vendors for system repair and ensure completion of tasks as per committed timeline.
- Recording and updating of assets and inventory reports on a weekly basis.
- Should have Basic knowledge of networking (Router & Switching, IP Addresses, Wireless Connectivity, etc.)
- Setting up new email accounts, configure and troubleshoot on outlook.
Requirements / Qualification
Any graduate in any specialization, Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.