Full-Time Position – Bengaluru
We are looking for a social media manager with a great understanding of social media channels and their functions, to generate awareness and interest for the company and the conferences we conduct across the globe targeting US, APAC and EU audiences.
You will manage, end-to-end, our social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. and report improvements on our global reach on a timely basis.
You will primarily target US, APAC and EU-based tech innovators, decision makers and CXOs who are driving innovations in Customer Experience (CX), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Financial Services, Data and analytics, Marketing and Product Development.
We need someone to build a community of these decision makers (primarily on LinkedIn) who can inquire, learn about, and apply to attend our conferences and inspire other leaders and help them join the community as well.
You will also create content for employer branding (India) for the company, so writing skills are a must along with the ability to handle posting, scheduling, responding, tracking and improving our overall social media reach.
You will continuously work to develop a deep understanding of our offerings and our target audience and help create networks to build our brand on social media channels.
MUST HAVE: Social Media Experience, Content writing skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Social media channels end-to-end and write content to assist Employer Branding for the company.
- Create and manage social media calendars to track posts, their results and report status/improvements.
- Create ad copies for posts
- Build communities and create a pool of our target audience and keep them engaged through our social media channels.
- Working closely with the Design team, taking their assistance to create meaningful posts that will help us increase our reach on social media channels.
- Flag relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Repurpose existing content for new audiences or channels
Work on employer branding (India) to create content and produce series of articles, posts, blogs, etc. for Indian audience
Who we’re looking at:
- Someone with a background handling social media channels for a B2B company.
- Understands the nuances of social media functions and can build communities and interact with them.
- Write content creatively and help generate awareness and interest from our target audiences.
- Manage social media channels for the company end to end.
- Has experience handling Community/Forums
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.