Full-Time Position – Bengaluru, Kolkata
We’re looking for a self-motivated Project Manager (PM) with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business of organizing sponsored events for our clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for establishing the direction of daily staffing and resource planning activities, ensuring efficient operations and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment across multiple accounts and projects. You’ll do that by establishing new project assignment processes, assessing the effectiveness of processes and making improvements where/when necessary, analyzing team metrics and holding team members accountable for their part of the process, tracking team resources and skills, and providing guidance to team managers on the best allocation of resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Take ownership of Project Assignment processes from end to end and understand the various metrics and respective targets for project teams (e.g. Project SLA, resource planning, forecasting, etc) and begin driving adherence
- Complete ownership of resourcing across 50 accounts and ensure everyone is allocated a project before they hit the bench.
- Review Scopes of Works and deliverables lists to ensure a clear understanding of staffing needs and allocation.
- Partner with Function Heads, Sales and Operations to understand revenue forecasts and identify future staffing needs.
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of department resources and availability, track PTO/travel and track projects’ timelines.
- Manage resources and allocation across all departments of the division for each project/account, and partner with other divisions to find resources as needed.
- Understand skills, experience and interests of resources to provide thoughtful staffing recommendations to team leads.
You should be great at:
- Being adaptable while managing multiple projects, requirements and locations. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team.
- Google Workspace/Drive, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency
- The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years in resource management.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.