Full-Time Position – India
We require an energetic, detail-oriented Project Coordinator to ensure that all our sponsored events are properly run. Events are held in the US, EU and APAC and there are many tasks that must be done to ensure each is successful. The Project Coordinator will ensure that all responsible stakeholders are aware of upcoming deadlines or changes.
What will you do?
- Selecting appropriate dates for new events to keeping in mind.
- Holidays across regions.
- Already scheduled events.
- Best days of the week / times of day for events.
- Time between multiple events from the same sponsor.
- Lead time required for new event launch.
- Managing event logistics and deliverables including
- Monitoring and reporting on attendee registrations.
- Scheduling speaker prep calls.
- Setting up Zoom meetings with proper permissions and recording settings.
- Collecting all materials needed for sales collateral are delivered to Marketing.
- Maintaining a detailed picture of all upcoming and overdue tasks in Asana project management tool.
- Daily reminder / follow-up with all stakeholders for overdue or nearly overdue tasks.
This position is an internally facing one and does not include any client-facing responsibilities. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate that they can learn and adapt quickly to new, complex situations.
The Project Coordinator will need to keep track of and follow up on hundreds of tasks owned by dozens of people across our events, every single day. As such, the Project Coordinator will know more about the status of all our events than anyone else in the company.
If you enjoy keeping complicated things under tight control, you’ll enjoy this job.
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.