Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Process & Soft Skill Trainer who will provide process training to new hires, such as management trainees and laterally hired associates, and soft skill training to all the associates. A person who excels at developing training concepts, strategies, and procedures through ongoing research. This role will be a part of the People & Culture Team and will be reporting directly to the Vice President and Senior Manager of the dept.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular Business Process Focused & Soft Skill Training for New Hires and existing Associates.
- Create training content in collaboration with Leaders.
- Training associates with soft skills like Time Management, Team building & handling, Conflict resolution, etc
- Ensure implementation of the Lesson plan as per the Defined Learning Path
- Ensure appropriate progress of all trainees through the diagnosis of assessment results and appropriate corrective action
- Review ongoing feedback and ensure actions to facilitate the creation of a learning environment
- Coordinate with various in-house stakeholders like Leadership Team & Executive Management.
- Report dysfunctional behavior and assist with corrective actions, wherever needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and identify the next steps with the Managers
- Successfully drive learning for participants with varied backgrounds and experiences
- Understand factors that drive and influence performance. Identify best practices and help facilitate sharing of the same across a larger environment
- Work alongside the People’s Team to establish an Early Warning System (EWS), ensuring callouts are being made in a timely manner and the relevant trackers are updated regularly
- Facilitate resolution of trainees’ issues, concerns, and problems
- Ensure self and trainees participate in all Employee Engagement Programs
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to handle stretch assignments
- Ensure optimal utilization of Training Facilities and make a conscious effort to reduce costs
- Served a minimum of 8+ years as a Process & Soft skill Trainer
- Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
- Ability to motivate and address a larger group of trainees
- Ability to set clear objectives with well-defined thresholds and targets.
- Process-related decision-making ability with ownership and leadership.
- Should possess a positive attitude, Self-Discipline, resourceful and action-oriented drive.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.