Full-Time Position – APAC/EU
As a performance marketer, you will be charged with building, managing, and optimizing inbound campaigns that create a consistent flow of qualified prospects that the BuyerForesight sales team can convert into new customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the marketing team in India to create and run effective inbound marketing programs.
- Understand our business, our differentiators, use cases, and buyer personas and incorporate that knowledge into effective inbound campaigns
- Write, edit or approve all copy that will appear in posts, ads, or landing pages
- Set up, configure, and optimize both paid and organic inbound campaigns in each relevant performance marketing channel including search and social
- Be accountable for the prospect journey all the way to capturing and qualifying the lead information that we convert to a sales meeting
- Run campaigns to a cost per acquisition benchmark
- Know how each campaign is performing every day and have a plan for improving performance for every campaign
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 4-8 years experience in performance marketing for a services or SaaS company
- Have a detailed understanding of the implications of shifting data privacy regulations for how we collect data and target audiences
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions, departments, and time zones (India) to execute programs
- Understands and can apply content marketing as an integral part of inbound performance marketing campaigns
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.