Full-Time Position – USA
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager responsible for creating content that encapsulates and articulates BuyerForesight client challenges. The objective is to produce content that generates awareness and adds a new perspective. Create content that captures attention, adds thoughtfulness, and engages with the BuyerForesight portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Produce a wide variety of content which are engaging but not self-serving white papers, infographics, eBooks, webinars and case studies.
- Work closely with the Performance marketing team to deliver multi-channel content marketing campaigns to achieve revenue growth and engagement globally.
- Marketing intelligence – conduct research to understand the market, focus area and executive priorities.
- Maintain and manage editorial calendar
- Work collaboratively with the editorial and marketing teams to produce engaging content and repurpose existing content (Session notes, takeaway docs, discussion pointers from events) that attracts and emphasize on BuyerForesight understanding of its audience market.
You should be great at:
- Strong copywriting skills
- Being adaptable while managing multiple projects, requirements and locations. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team.
- Google Workspace/Drive, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency
- Ideal candidate possesses 5+ years in content Marketing.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.