Full-Time Position – Bengaluru
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to strategize, implement, track, analyse and improve paid promotional ads and campaigns for our brands BuyerForesight and Common Sense, across Google, Bing and social media channels. Our primary focus is to target US, APAC and EU-based tech innovators, decision makers and CXOs who are driving innovations in Customer Experience (CX), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Financial Services, Data and analytics, Marketing and Product Development. We need someone to drive consistent, relevant traffic to our websites from these decision makers to inquire, learn about, and apply to attend/sponsor our conferences.
MUST HAVE: End-to-end Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads & Campaign tracking experience, SEM
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- You will manage all our inbound marketing campaigns right from strategy to execution and reporting.
- Manage Google AdWords ad groups and ads including keywords, negatives and audience targeting.
- Implement UTM codes across every campaign and track, report and improve performance
- Understand our company offerings and run different types of campaigns based on objectives & requirements.
- Set up and manage Audience Retargeting
- Explore new avenues, new segments to bring in more leads
- Working closely with the Social media team, taking their assistance to run social media paid campaigns and boost conversions from our social networks
- Analyse search and social performance extensively and improvise on results constantly.
Who we’re looking at:
- Someone with a background in handling paid promotion for a B2B company.
- Understands the working of Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook and Instagram paid promotions
- Someone with an analytical mindset who can strategize and implement paid promotions that help bring in MQLs for the company.
- Manage paid campaigns for the company end to end.
- Tracking(UTM) and improvisation enthusiast
Requirements / Qualification
- 3 – 6 yrs of experience handling and tracking paid campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.