Full-Time Position – Singapore
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of sponsorship packages for digital and in-person conferences/marketing programs by targeting specific companies and organizations in the Asia-Pacific region. This position actively seeks to understand each prospective client’s needs and matches those with the most effective program package available from BuyerForesight.
This position will attend weekly company meetings, sales update meetings and conference planning meetings as required. This position will work closely with the India-based Project Manager. This position understands BuyerForesight capabilities and should meet the revenue goals for the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Reach out to prospects using phone, email, social media or other channels in order to reach and exceed the budgeted quarterly revenue target.
- Using prospect research provided by India-based delivery team, determine which prospect accounts and individual prospects are most likely to be interested in acquiring new customers using our events.
- Proactively seek out alternate ways to get to a buyer if you find yourself blocked
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients;
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients and sponsors;
- Actively create opportunities to turn a stand-alone sponsorship into an ongoing demand generation contract
- Modify our standard agreement as necessary to create a contract for each client, under the supervision of the CEO and/or CRO
- Maintain knowledge of conference timelines and sponsorship deadlines;
- Professionally represent BuyerForesight Common Sense Conferences at all times.
General qualification requirements
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve issues independently.
- Ability to establish and master goals.
- Ability to identify and develop accounts.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to understand financial statements, budgets and cash flow.
Education and/or Experience
Business Administration or equivalent degree, with 4-6 years experience in sponsorship or corporate sales.
A reasonable combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business materials, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, proposals and grant submissions.
- Ability to effectively present information both electronically and in person and respond to questions from clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively plan sales strategy.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of both the client and BuyerForesight to achieve maximum benefit for both parties.
Other Skills and Abilities
- This position is suited to a self-motivated, professional person who can confidently work with a variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Diplomacy, tact and a sense of humour are important to the success of this person.
- Proficient with G-Suite apps, Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms like Salesforce is a plus.
- The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn new software systems.
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.