Full-Time Position – Bengaluru
Your primary role will be understanding our design language and conceptualizing, creating, and animating visuals for BuyerForesight and Common Sense Conferences that inspire, inform, and captivate our consumers (B2B Tech companies) through our website and social channels. Using Adobe CC, you will deliver creatives and create reusable templates for the marketing team. The creatives will include mp4s, Pdfs, PPTs, and Images.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
Added advantage: Knowledge of social media and/or basic WordPress
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Develop visual solutions (still and motion) for use in marketing initiatives.
- Follow our design language and develop the overall layout and design for creatives such as advertisements, social posts, and website media content.
- Illustrate and animate our social media posts creatively and meaningfully by understanding and visualizing concepts.
- Create graphics and diagrams that visually communicate technical concepts, solutions, and products.
- Create reusable templates to create multiple creatives of the same type.
- Iconography, backgrounds, and infographics creation.
- Design PPTs/Pdfs based on content provided.
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialists to provide designs for social media campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the adoption of design standards and utilization of graphic components internally and externally.
What you will be provided with:
- You will be provided with Adobe CC and the hardware to support it.
- You will get guidance and assistance with all the necessary stylescapes, templates and color palettes.
- You will get access to stock libraries that you could use in your creatives.
- Work Timings are flexible, but deadlines are non-negotiable.
Requirements / Qualification
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and skills in still & motion and graphic design.
- Intermediate level in After effects and Illustrator.
- 3-6 years of experience working in still and motion design.
- Experience in video editing and animation.
- Strong typographic, illustration, and layout skills.
- Expertise in translating technical concepts into visual design across all marketing channels.
- Knowledge of social media creatives and their formats.
- Someone who takes ownership and is responsible
- Communicates well, is curious, self-motivated, hard-working & well-organized
- Likes to explore new techniques and technologies
- Advantage: Experience as a designer working for a B2B software company
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.