Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Tech Lead who will be working closely with our Chief Technology Officer and will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of software development.
You will be responsible to plan, design, lead and execute technical solutions and improvements. You should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
As a Technical Lead, you will be expected to demonstrate your capabilities in these areas:
- Interact with the technology team and Executive management
- Set targets and expectations for yourself and your team members
- Abide by all the project and company guidelines and standards while ensuring all the team members do so too
- Implementing best practices and coding standards of the project
- Reporting for all weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports
- Work on identifying project risk and planning mitigation action at the project level
- Ensure that the team Is working as per the listed procedures and focus on increasing the productivity of the team
- Carefully analyze all details of the work
- Fulfill all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is being built
Requirements / Qualification
- Sufficient experience working with LAMP stack based web applications.
- Strong experience working with Django Rest Framework
- Strong experience working with Django Management Commands
- Fundamental understanding of RestFul Architecture
- Devise complex MySql queries on need basis
- Handle apache/nginx setup and deployment independently
- Experience with Git
- Experience in a Linux environment
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.