Full-Time Position – India
We’re looking for an Audience acquisition manager who will understand our custom audience requirements and execute campaigns for concurrent audience development strategies. Campaigns will attract and convert new audiences for our different programs and drive deeper engagement within core segments of existing audiences. This role will work with the VP of Global Customer Operations and report to the Director of audience acquisition to ensure the delivery of measurable opportunities for audience engagement and new audience growth. We host over 1000 custom interactive experiences for single sponsor clients and our hosted buyer conferences host up to 70 delegates and summit up to 150 delegates. You will play a key role in the development, launch, ongoing management, and growth of an overarching CommonSense brand to improve the experience for delegates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute custom outbound and inbound campaign plans aligned with custom audience development objectives set by each client.
- Understand each client’s requirement, and their ICP and create plans to build that audience data and campaigns for successful client engagement.
- Program management of all initiatives needed to run BuyerForesightTM customer-facing operations.
- Managing a team of prospectors and data researchers – you will have clarity on the bigger picture and thus you will be required to guide and direct the prospectors and data researchers in the right direction to achieve the required results.
- Managing associated teams handling logistics, project management, event operations, and other related aspects that contribute to the successful delivery of a client program.
- Making sure that the targets of each Client account are met month on month.
- Training and empowering new associates. Designing boot camp content and structure every year in line with evolving business demands.
Desired Skills: (must-have)
- 10-12 years of experience in Audience development for a Media company or a Marketing role with a B2B tech company.
- Being adaptable while managing multiple projects, requirements, and locations. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team.
- Google Workspace/Drive, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.