Full-Time Position – India
As a Senior Manager of Audience Acquisition for the BuyerForesight business segment, you will be leading teams across data, prospecting, research, and program management. Our teams design and deliver thought leadership events for our clients, and identify qualified leads. As a Leader for these teams, you will be required to guide, inspire and drive achievement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Business Head in ensuring that the Audience Acquisition is a profit center every year.
- Program management of all initiatives needed to run BuyerForesight customer-facing operations.
- Overseeing the Customer Success team’s work on Program deliverables, Events schedule, Relationship Management, and Vendor Management.
- Managing a team of prospectors and data researchers – you will have clarity on the bigger picture and thus you will be required to guide and direct the prospectors and data researchers in the right direction to achieve the required results.
- Being able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage work under ambiguity/uncertainty (ex: changing factors, limited information, etc.)
- Enhancing customer experience by being proactive and proposing campaign strategies and plans.
- Scheduling and driving weekly status calls with customers to discuss progress, ideas, and challenges and deciding the next steps based on that.
- Managing client accounts’ health and retention. Constantly checking client engagement and being proactive in identifying disengaged accounts and taking appropriate proactive measures to retain them,
- Managing associated teams handling logistics, project management, event operations, and other related aspects that contribute to the successful delivery of a client event.
- Making sure that the targets of each Client account are met month on month.
- Training and empowering new associates. Designing boot camp content and structure every year in line with evolving business demands.
Desired Skills: (You must)
- Have a minimum of 7-8 years of prospecting experience in the B2B Software & Technology industry
- Have an MBA in Marketing, preferably
- Have an analytical mind and form insights based on every data point gathered
- Be quick in understanding the pros and cons of a situation and be able to make business decisions based on that
- Be diligent
- Have handled a team of 15+ members in delivery in any of your past roles
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.