At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for a Sales Intelligence associate who will strengthen our research capabilities that lead to better prospect conversion. The ideal person for the job will be a research-oriented individual with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a research-based or demand generation firm, performing advanced secondary research. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our researchers for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining high-level integrity related to research and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find advanced level account and contact information (over and above business card data)
- Conduct extensive web research from avenues such as company annual reports, websites, earnings calls, industry specific journals, news aggregators, news alerts, Job sites etc.
- Identify account and contact level insights, signals and proxies which could effectively be used to determine intent
- In depth deep dive research on accounts, their key stakeholders, org charts & dynamics, their challenges, initiatives/strategies/Roadmap, annual reports study for use in prospecting campaigns
- Identify job changes, company updates and overall chatter about accounts and contacts to create contextual opportunities for outreach
- Identify new revenue opportunity signals across target accounts that could help our customers close deals better
- Research on reports, insights and thought leadership content through different avenues to generate advanced account level snippets
- Create detailed profiles of leads for customers to break the ice with prospects before sales conversations
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a research role facilitating or enabling Marketing and Sales teams
- Understanding and exposure to IT Services/Software/Technology business terminology & ecosystem
- Ability to research using social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with avenues and websites for research, with the aptitude to learn new software and tools
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.