We are looking for a Sales Intelligence Associate with at least 2 years of experience to fetch advanced company level insights and individual profile level insights. You will discover efficient ways to identify hard to find information about both companies and individuals that our clients can use to sell more effectively. This will be a customer facing role with high standards; the insights we provide to our clients are critical for revenue acceleration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture all information in pre-defined company and profile level templates
- Be able to identify ways to fetch all kinds of company level information ranging from basic business card data to organizational hierarchy and decision makers- daily routines
- Proper and thorough analysis of intelligence fetched to be delivered to client and validated with trustworthy sources
- Understand the importance of projects to the clients you- ll be working for
- Formulate strategies for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Have a clear understanding of advanced data research methods that include generating company/profile level buying intent from various sources
- Able to go beyond obvious sources like LinkedIn in searching for company and buyer intelligence
- With proper understanding of a client’s business, you should be able to understand what companies and buyers are most attractive to them, and which insights will be most useful to engage and convert these buyers.
Who we’re looking at:
- Proven experience as data researcher with at least 2 years of hands-on experience with complex research projects (without the help of paid data tools)
- Good overall understanding of how companies are organized in different industries by function and role
- Excellent understanding of how job titles relate to organizational hierarchy and how those differ by industry and company size
- Proficient in MS Office Excel & Google Sheets
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers. We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota). We are currently a 30-member team as of January 2019 and growing rapidly.
Why you should work with us?
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision