Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Quality assurance engineer who will be working closely with our Technical Lead and will be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products.
You will be responsible to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code. You should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be expected to demonstrate your capabilities in these areas:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
- Executing test on source code
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team
- Working closely with the development team to correct bugs and errors
Requirements / Qualification
- Strong exposure to standard testing methodologies in agile environment
- Fully familiar with sprint-based SDLC including Defect Life Cycle
- Strong exposure to creating test plans and test strategies for web based SUTs
- Strong exposure to implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Strong exposure to writing test cases and executing them (manual and automated both)
- Strong experience in developing test automation for web-based applications and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites using webdriver+python or webdriver+java and any open source test runners
- Exposure to open-source test runners such as Robot F/W, Cypress, JMeter, Locust
- Exposure to test environment setup/teardown and the creation and maintenance of test data
- Exposure to performing exploratory and boundary testing in manual mode
- Exposure to writing scripts in shell or python
- Experience in developing test reports and maintaining traceability
- Familiar with Defect tracking tools such as BugZilla, Mantis, etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD systems
- Familiar working under Linux based testing env
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system under test
- Able to define and prioritize short-term and long-term objectives and make necessary corrections under changing business circumstances
- Able to communicate in English verbally and in writing
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.