Full-Time Position – Bengaluru, Kolkata
We’re looking for a self-motivated Project Manager (PM) with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business of organizing sponsored events for our clients.
The successful candidate will work directly with sales, marketing, and executive management to ensure
deliverables come on time and are of high quality. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires flexibility and a take-charge attitude.
The PM is responsible for all aspects of event logistics from ensuring speakers are prepared in advance of an
event to getting session summaries completed quickly after an event. The PM works closely with marketing on
promotions, and with a salesperson on understanding what sponsors want and ensuring they get it.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Keep track of as many as 20-30 planned events to know what work is completed, what remains to be done, and when it needs to be done in order to meet our commitments.
- This includes tracking and reporting on the following at a minimum:
- Event website accuracy and completeness
- Attendee and sponsor recruitment progress
- Topics are correct and updated and speakers are prepared to speak on them
- Zoom or other platform is correctly configured and set up for each event
- Ensure each event is executed flawlessly by anticipating potential problems and having a tested plan to address those problems in advance.
- Contribute ideas for improving each event type and ideas for new event types
- Work directly with sponsors to ensure they understand what we are responsible for and what they are responsible for.
- Communicate with attendees to ensure they are prepared to join the event they signed up for and understand what is expected of them
- Keep track of who attends and participates in each session, and for how long.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience in an early-stage company.
- Ability to track, understand, and report on complex data using MS Office (especially excel) or G-suite apps.
- Ability to present complex data with meaningful charts or data visualizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.