Full-Time Position – Bangalore/Kolkata
We’re looking for a Project Manager (PM) with experience on managing time sensitive, short-term projects (6-8 weeks) along with resource optimization.
This role is a part of BuyerForesight’s Customer Operations function, with a focus on improving existing processes and adding more value for our customers. We are seeking a creative and dedicated individual who will fit well within our collaborative culture. This job requires flexibility and a proactive, take-charge attitude.
BuyerForesight PM vision focuses on –
- Project Operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Manage projects for 25-30 clients, ensuring that each is completed on time, resources are allocated and optimized effectively, and the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
- This includes tracking and managing the following:
- Accuracy and timeliness of program & production assets
- Delegate acquisition process and timeline
- Preparation of clients for the program
- All other program logistics under – Event Operations & management
- Ensure each program is executed flawlessly by anticipating potential issues and having a well-tested plan in place to address those issues in advance.
- Manage the pre-project planning process, which includes onboarding, determining the personnel required and their skill levels, providing a logistical overview of the project, and setting up the initial project budget.
- Resource Management:
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of resources and availability, track PTO/travel and track projects’ timelines.
- Manage resources and allocation across all departments of the division for each project/account, and partner with other divisions to find resources as needed.
- Understand skills, experience and interests of resources to provide thoughtful staffing recommendations to team leads.
You should have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- 6+ years of project management experience in time-sensitive short projects.
- Ability to present complex data with meaningful charts or data visualizations.
- Nice to have – Six Sigma certificate (Yellow or Green belt).
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.