We are seeking a talented and creative PowerPoint Specialist to join our team. As a PowerPoint Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in creating visually engaging templates (Using Slide Master) and impactful presentations that effectively communicate complex information to various audiences. You will collaborate with internal teams to transform concepts and data into compelling visual narratives that align with our brand and objectives.
Experience: 3-8 years
Salary: 4-7 LPA
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attention to detail, Data Interpretation, while following our design guidelines.
- Create Reusable templates using Slide Master, setting all the design standards for the document.
- Set the template in such a way that if data is copied from any source and is pasted in the PPT,
it automatically gets formatted after pasting.
- Create a compelling presentation with a cohesive theme using Slide Master to set templates.
- Develop top-quality graphics using Illustrator to be used in the PPT doc.
- All elements like charts, tables, etc, should be formatted according to our Design guidelines.
- Create eye-catching corporate, yet modern and trendy slides.
- Make use of videos, and animated elements in the Docs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience of 3-8 years in designing PowerPoint presentations on corporate decks
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro), and other relevant design tools.
- Strong eye for design, layout, colour, and typography.
- Expertise in following brand and corporate design guidelines.
- Data visualization and Interpretation, and the ability to transform complex data into easy-to-understand visuals.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.