Full-Time Position – Bengaluru
At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Manager who will strengthen our internal business development capabilities that lead to a forward-looking business approach. The ideal person for the job should be able to build a high-performance inside sales team to meet our customer acquisition and revenue targets. He/She will have previous experience building and overseeing inside sales teams and meeting aggressive revenue goals. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on the Inside Sales Manager for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining high-level integrity related to marketing and sales.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Understand our target ICP thoroughly and understand what specific types of companies we work with and why?
- Generate revenue by ensuring the delivery of high-quality leads
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying high potential accounts
- Build & Strategize email and social media campaigns for the inside sales team members to execute
- Manage and oversee the work of Inside Sales team members including data research and demand generation ensuring data quality and validation
- Ensure campaign execution as planned and be well prepared for upcoming campaigns to generate adequate leads
- Set & track realistic lead and sales targets for the inside sales team
- Research and discover methods to increase leads and build an active healthy pipeline
- Execute lead analysis, prepare sales reports and also develop monthly/quarterly/half-yearly and annual forecasts
- Route qualified opportunities to our CRO or CEO for opportunity identification and closure
- Maintain and improve the quality of leads through thorough research and analysis of every
conversation and outcomes from it
Requirements / Qualification
- Bachelors or Masters of Science/Marketing or Business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Inside Sales Manager handling at least a team of 10 members
- In-depth understanding of Marketing and Sales process
- Current knowledge of effective prospecting methods
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to train, build and motivate Inside Sales team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & Team management skills with an ability to build rapport with associates
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.