Full-Time Position – Bengaluru/Remote
We are looking for a WordPress designer with the ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into functional, responsive WordPress pages supported by Wp-Bakery/ Visual Composer, and design the necessary creatives for the same using Adobe CC. Your main role will be to keep our web properties up to date and in accordance with our design language. We’d like someone who is inclined more towards design than development and has good working knowhow of WordPress front-end, especially using the Wp-Bakery/ Visual Composer page builder. Your secondary role will be designing Company PowerPoint presentations and Pdfs.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: WordPress (WP-Bakery / Visual Composer), Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office.
Added advantage: After effects, SVG animations, CSS
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Use the Wp-bakery/Visual Composer grid system to create responsive web pages in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionately build eye-catching webpages on request, making sure it’s responsive, and follows our design language.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to deliver the best experience on our websites.
- Adapt to our design language and ensure BuyerForesight’s web properties are always showcasing our offerings in a creative and easy to consume manner.
- Update plugins, categories, menus, and other taxonomies as per requirements.
- Ensure the website is optimized for content consumption and conversion.
- On-page SEO with Yoast, schema, alt tags, and other best practices to make sure we have a good page speed insights score.
- Customize site by using plugins to perform various functions as applicable.
- Troubleshoot layout, browser cross-compatibility, and functional issues.
- Design and display text-heavy content in an easy-to-consume manner.
- Create landing pages as per requirements
What you will be provided with:
- You will be provided with Adobe CC and the hardware to support it.
- You will get guidance and assistance with all the necessary stylescapes, templates and color palettes.
- You will get access to stock libraries that you could use in your creatives and pages.
- Work Timings are flexible, but deadlines are non-negotiable.
Requirements / Qualification
- Online Portfolio demonstrating experience and skills in WordPress design.
- Should be able to build pages structurally while making it visually appealing.
- Intermediate level in Illustrator.
- 3-6 years of experience working in WordPress, Visual composer, and WP-Bakery.
- Strong typographic, illustration, and layout skills.
- Expertise in translating word docs and PPTs into eye-catching webpages.
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Good Communication and Grammar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Has good knowledge of WordPress best practices
- Good experience with Visual composer & WP Bakery to create webpages
- Great with photoshop and Illustrator
- Communicates well, is curious, self-motivated, hard-working & well-organized
- Someone who takes ownership and is responsible
- Likes to explore new techniques and technologies
- Good to have: Experience working in a B2B tech company
Experience working in a B2B tech company
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.