Full-Time Position – Europe
We are looking for an Event Experience Manager to add a new layer of experience to our Common-Sense Conference brand. In this role, you are expected to create unique, meaningful experiences that help participants connect with their peers and solution providers. The role will oversee every facet of the experience and collaborate with internal groups, agencies, design, production, finance, and more, to bring each experience to life.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of the virtual and on-site event production process
- Proven track record of producing innovative events and virtual experiences that engage and connect with senior executives
- Participate in marketing brainstorming meetings and contribute to creative ideation, particularly representing an on-the-ground perspective
- Manage multiple productions and handle on-site communication
- Speak with delegates and set the right expectations about the format
- Prepare the solution providers for the discussion
- Host, facilitate and moderate the discussions as necessary
- Domestic and international travel and work across time zones may be required
You should be great at
- Being adaptable while managing multiple projects, requirements and locations. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team.
- Google Workspace/Drive, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency
- The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years in event production & management.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.