Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Delivery Operations specialist to streamline our operations. You’ll be responsible for implementing and executing processes for people and how they can effectively leverage technology to be more efficient.
For this role, you need to be a process-oriented and creative individual. You should be familiar with various marketing automation platforms. You should also be well versed with Marketing best practices while focusing on people and deliverables. Your goal will be to develop and implement processes to streamline operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
As a Delivery Operations Specialist, you will be expected to demonstrate your capabilities in these areas:
- Implement email best practices for prospecting
- Measure and optimize our email campaigns to boost overall effectiveness while ensuring compliance
- Be well versed with different tools and technologies (combination of in-house and external) used for Research, prospecting, and calling
- Develop and maintain documentation that aids in training users, defining technical configuration, and recording institutional knowledge to help us create consistency and quality across our tech ecosystem.
- Manage technology integrations, workflows, user access, support and troubleshooting while optimizing our current technology investments as well as user adoption and planning for future growth
- Create best practices around effectively leveraging tools for research, prospecting and calling
- Report weekly and monthly metrics around prospecting that includes campaign operations, pipeline coverage, conversion rates, and overall performance trends
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps; propose and facilitate programs/sessions to bridge those gaps
- Coordinate with internal and external contributors on enablement sessions and content delivery
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from customers
- Provide monthly MIS reports on the performance of accounts, the effectiveness of tools/tech, and people
Requirements / Qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Operations with at least 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Operations specialist or similar role
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Curiosity to dig deep and identify better ways to be more efficient
- Eagerness to learn and grow while supporting critical business processes
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.