Full-Time Position – Singapore/Australia
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will manage 6-8 client accounts. The CSM is expected to understand our customers’ business and create plans to meet the deliverables for each client. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a customer success role with managing large 6 figure accounts. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our associates for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level processes and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
- Overseeing and managing a minimum of 6-8 accounts.
- Meeting the Client deliverables in terms of contract & pipeline numbers
- Account’s health, retention & renewal:
- Understand Client offerings and success metrics of the engagement
- Constantly checking customer engagement and being proactive in identifying non-performing accounts and taking appropriate proactive measures to retain them
- Enhancing customer experience by being proactive with the client and proposing campaign strategies and plans with the internal teams.
- Strategizing and planning tailor-made prospecting campaigns – Campaigns should be carefully crafted keeping the account and target audience in consideration – we don’t believe in the “one size fits all” theory.
- Working alongside a team of prospectors and data researchers and managing their performance – understand the bigger goals and to achieve manage and assist the team. Managing a team of 10-15 associates.
- Working with cross-functional teams like Project Management and Operations
- Lead engagement with customers and drive weekly check-ins. Responsible for account management and renewal
You should have
- 6-8 years of experience in Marketing, prospecting, or Customer Success roles with global B2B tech companies.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team and high-pressure environment.
- Google Workspace/Drive, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency
- Have an analytical mind and form insights based on every data point gathered
- Managed minimum 5 people
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.