At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. As a Customer Success Lead, your objective will be to deliver for the clients and retain them. You will be working as both, a team leader and an individual contributor. As a Lead, you will guide a team of Customer Success Specialists and Data Researchers in identifying the right prospects for marketing events, designing marketing campaigns, ensuring participation by the identified prospects, and enabling our clients to find qualified sales leads from these events. Program management will be a key skill required to be successful in this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Lead, your role can include all or part of the duties and responsibilities stated below. This decision will be taken based on your interests, strength, and potential.
- Ensure the data generated and lists built are 100% Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and match with our Client Offerings
- Provide feedback to the team
- Understand and manage data
- Strategize Email & LinkedIn campaigns
- Campaign execution and conversion
- Plan Business Development Representative calls
- Speak with Admin & Venue Logistics
- Send reports (as agreed)
- Handle status calls with Clients
- Handle Pre & Post event calls on status & next steps with Clients
- Campaign Metrics
- Data Metrics
- Data Quality & Quantity Metrics with improvement inputs
Knowledge & Training
- Account Knowledge – ensure you and your team has an acute understanding of the Client’s offering
- Training for self
- Training for team
Skills and Qualifications:
You should be great at:
- Managing multiple projects, requirements, multi-location, and being adaptable. You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with a multicultural team located globally.
- Google Workspace, Drives, Zoom Conference & Microsoft office proficiency.
- The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years in an outbound prospecting role.
- Have an analytical mind and form insights based on every data point gathered.
- Quick in understanding the pros and cons of a situation and being able to make business decisions based on that.
- Have handled a team of 5 or more members in any of your previous roles.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.