At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist who will understand our customers’ business and generate sales-qualified leads for them. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a customer success role identifying relevant accounts and contacts to generate qualified leads. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our associates for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level processes and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the kind of B2B technology companies BuyerForesight work with and why
- Understand the key decision makers within each companies
- Understand the kind of roles different B2B companies are targeting
- Understand Marketing structure and maturity of the company and engage Demand Generation, Events and Partner marketing roles
- Use Internet searches to find hard to find information about an individual’s roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to our solution
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities for BuyerForesight
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign to generate additional leads
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert to opportunities
- Maintain the required reports of all campaigns and outcomes
- Maintain and update all necessary tools for performance and tracking
- Create and maintain a qualified sales pipeline by working closely with Sales
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, B.Com., BBA
- At least 3 years of working experience in an Inside Sales role, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Product/Services based businesses and North America/EU focused
- Experience working with marketing tech tools is a plus
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as an individual contributor in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well-versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud Applications, Data Analytics, Cyber Security – to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.