We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales associate who understands prospecting and has worked for a high-growth company. You should be generating MQLs and SQLs for your regional sales team. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the inside sales associate will help build different regions through qualified interactions with senior marketing leaders, developing relationships, and eventually building a pipeline.
The role of an Inside Sales Associate is to generate qualified leads for our portfolio of services for new clients within an assigned territory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the kind of B2B companies BuyerForesight works with and why. Understand the marketing organization structure of BuyerForesight’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) to engage strategic, demand, and field marketers.
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer.
- Use Internet searches to find hard-to-find information about an individual’s roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to our solution.
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign to generate additional leads.
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand.
- Apply research to find hard-to-find information about an individual’s roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to our solution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, B.Com., BBA.
- At least 3 years working experience in an Inside Sales role, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Product/Services based businesses and North America/EU focused.
- Experience working with marketing tech tools is a plus.
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus.
- Enthusiastic about working as an individual contributor in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well-versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM.
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud Applications, Data Analytics, Cyber Security – to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.