Full-Time Position – Bengaluru, Kolkata
We’re looking for a Back End Developer with at least 3 years of experience in a product development role. This position requires working in a fast-paced work culture while keeping up with multiple jobs and business requirements at any given point in time. You’ll be primarily responsible to develop applications that can be scaled up to suit the business requirements in a given time frame.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
As a Developer – Django REST you will be working as an individual contributor.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing Technical Requirement and developing Solutions with minimum supervision
- Application Development
- Build enterprise scale, robust, user-friendly web applications with unique design quality and high responsiveness
- Unit test in module level to ensure the working condition of developed applications
- Implement change request on existing applications without introducing bugs in exiting flow
- Designing scalable, reusable, modular interfaces which can be integrated to build complex enterprise-scale platform
- Abiding by the best practices and product guidelines while approaching to develop solutions for a given requirement
- Taking part in code review session and periodic meeting with TL/Managers
- Suggesting new implementation approaches, latest trends in tech, innovative ideas to deliver the best solution for business
Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of coding experience in Django REST Framework 3 & above
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Backend development using Python
- Knowledge in request routing, data serializing, object-oriented programming, multi-threading, file handling, external API integration, synchronous-asynchronous process flow.
- Knowledge in development using DRF specific modules i.e., router, viewset, decorator
- Knowledge in RDBMS preferably MySQL
- Knowledge in source code repository i.e., Git
- Knowledge in API testing tools preferably POSTMAN
- Knowledge in API documentation tool i.e., Swagger
- Strong analytical sense & good grip on algorithm are plus
Support that will be provided
- You will be aided with tools & technologies
- You will get technical supervision
- You will be able to closely work with business team to understand requirements and brainstorm solutions
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.