As a graphic designer, we expect you to provide meaningful, eye-catching design solutions with a design language that aligns with our brands BuyerForesight and Common Sense. We need a creative person, who is eager to learn and willing to expand his/her horizons. You should be comfortable with Adobe tools like Illustrator, After effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and MS office.
You must share a link that showcases your design portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Graphic Designer, your role will include all of the duties and responsibilities stated below:
- Create still and motion graphics based on content that will be provided to you
- You will create videos, still graphics, Word docs, PowerPoints, printable Pdfs, brochures, standees, cards etc using corporate and flat design using our brand style guide and colours
- Drive design projects from concept to completion
- Understand the brief provided, requirements, dimensions, etc. and provide drafts for review
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Pitch creative ideas to the team and implement them on approval
- Meet deadlines consistently and streamline workflow by creating templates to improve productivity
- Create new versions from templates provided
Who we’re looking at:
- Up to 3 years of experience as a Graphics Designer
- Experience with Illustrator, After effects/Premiere Pro, and MS Office
- Fluent communication in English
- Great at understanding briefs and coming up with new concepts
- Passionate about visual design and a consistent performer
- Good visualisation skills
- Willingness to learn more tools and techniques
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their design requirements
- An eye for detail and a passion for quality
Good to Have
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Good writing skills
How are we going to help you achieve the above?
- You will be aided with tools, technologies, templates, guides and fonts
- You will get technical supervision & creative direction
- You will work with the marketing team to understand requirements and brainstorm solutions
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.