We are looking for a social media marketing specialist to generate awareness and interest for the company and the conferences we conduct across the globe targeting US audiences.
Our primary focus is to target US-based tech innovators, decision makers and CXOs who are driving innovations in Customer Experience (CX), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Financial Services, Data and analytics, Marketing and Product Development.
We need someone to generate interest from these decision makers to inquire, learn about and apply to attend our conferences. Primary channels will be social media outlets popular in the US such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Your secondary role would be creating content for employer branding (India) for the company.
You will continuously work to develop a deep understanding of our offerings and our target audience and help create networks to build our brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Flag relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers to help distribute content that educates and engages our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Repurpose existing content for new audiences or channels, for example turning a research report into several articles or videos.
Work on employer branding (India) to create content and produce series of articles, posts, blogs, etc. for Indian audience
Who we’re looking at:
- Marketer with strong experience generating measurable results with social media for businesses who sell to other businesses.
- Working knowledge of paid tactics such as audience retargeting/remarketing, promoted posts and look-alike audience targeting
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate sales rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers.
We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota).
We are currently a 50-member team.