What will you do?
You will be contacting prospective new customers by email and phone. Our research team will do the hard work of finding the right prospects for you to contact; your job is to contact those prospects, establish whether they have need of our offerings, and help them understand why our solution is a good investment for them.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborate with our India-based demand generation and research teams to create and execute outbound sales campaigns using a combination of email and phone outreach
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Learn to speak with authority about Customer Experience and other conference topics
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within your assigned territory
Who we’re looking at:
- Positive, can-do attitude, resilient in the face of setbacks
- B2B tech experience must, preferably CX tech, AI, ML
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with GSuite web applications such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Presentations.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Generous compensation and bonus plan for high-energy candidates
- This is a full time position
- Candidates may work from home office or work in our offices in Duluth, Minnesota
Reach out to us
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 55 employees spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in US, and 1 in Singapore. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.