Full-Time Position – India
We’re looking for a Finance Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to senior management on financial plans. This role requires a fast-paced work culture keeping up with global financial and accounting knowledge.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage global employee financial data including variable pay which includes Payroll data & Payroll processing monthly for global employees
- Managing customer invoicing globally ensuring that customer payments are made on time. Following up to ensure cashflow is maintained
- Maintaining customer data, contracts and responding to customer queries on accounting/finance independently
- Managing all tools for invoicing and accounting globally
- Managing vendor payments by creating vendor payment cycles and ensuring the cycles are adhered to while maintaining payment records
- Managing and accounting for all payments against specific regions and cost centers
- Compliance management for all regions (US, Singapore, Dubai, Netherlands, Australia) including planning and managing compliance dues keeping in mind the company’s cashflow
- Liaising with consultants & auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained to ensure we are on track from both legal and financial perspectives
- Summarize financial status by collecting information, and preparing balance sheets, Profit and Loss statements, and other reports.
- Create Forecasting around growth, expenses, and margins
- Maintaining cash inflow and outflow statements on a monthly basis along with financial control by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Build, implement and maintain financial discipline through Financial control and budgeting
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Ability to manage, guide, and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload & ability to manage time effectively
- Interest in Finance and Accounting
- A high degree of professionalism
- Willingness to work flexible hours to help meet individual and company goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great teammate who works well in an energizing environment
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.