As a graphic designer, we expect you to provide meaningful, eye-catching design solutions with a design language that aligns with our brands BuyerForesight and Common Sense. We need a creative person, who is eager to learn and willing to expand his/her horizons. You should be comfortable with Adobe tools like Illustrator, After effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and MS office.
You must share a link that showcases your design portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Graphic Designer, your role will include all of the duties and responsibilities stated below:
- Create still and motion graphics based on content that will be provided to you
- You will create videos, still graphics, Word docs, PowerPoints, printable Pdfs, brochures, standees, cards etc using corporate and flat design using our brand style guide and colours
- Drive design projects from concept to completion
- Understand the brief provided, requirements, dimensions, etc. and provide drafts for review
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Pitch creative ideas to the team and implement them on approval
- Meet deadlines consistently and streamline workflow by creating templates to improve productivity
- Create new versions from templates provided
Who we’re looking at:
- Up to 3 years of experience as a Graphics Designer
- Experience with Illustrator, After effects/Premiere Pro, and MS Office
- Fluent communication in English
- Great at understanding briefs and coming up with new concepts
- Passionate about visual design and a consistent performer
- Good visualisation skills
- Willingness to learn more tools and techniques
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their design requirements
- An eye for detail and a passion for quality
Good to Have
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Good writing skills
How are we going to help you achieve the above?
- You will be aided with tools, technologies, templates, guides and fonts
- You will get technical supervision & creative direction
- You will work with the marketing team to understand requirements and brainstorm solutions
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers.
We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota).
We are currently a 50-member team.