You will be responsible for Analysing Business Requirement and Developing Solutions with minimum supervision. You will be creating Web crawling modules, NLP modules and AI workflows to summarize natural language and generate contextual insights. You will be planning and designing scalable, reusable, modular interfaces which can be integrated to build complex enterprise-scale platforms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Developer – NLP, Web Crawling you will be working as both a leader and an individual contributor.
You will be responsible for –
- Analysing Business Requirement and Developing Solutions with minimum supervision
- Application Development
a. Web Crawling modules to scrape information from Internet, process those data to build data frame for Machine Learning and store into database or filesystems.
b. NLP models for predicting Named Entity, Text Topic, Text Sentiment from diversified sources.
c. AI workflow to summarize natural language and generate contextual insights
- Strategizing and designing scalable, reusable, modular interfaces which can be integrated to build complex enterprise-scale platform
- Abiding by the best practices and product guidelines while approaching to develop solutions for a given requirement
- Maintaining the code base and supporting Change Requests/Production Fixes
- Taking part in code review session and periodic meeting with TL/Managers
- Suggesting new design approaches, innovative ideas to deliver the best solution for business
Who we’re looking at:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of industry standard coding experience in Python programming language
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Web Crawling libraries/frameworks like Scrapy, Scrapyd, Splash, Selenium etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in NLP libraries/frameworks like SpaCy, Gensim, NLTK etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in common Data Science libraries/frameworks like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Joblib, Pickle etc.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, keen interest in open-source & SaaS exploration will be a plus
Good to Have –
- Knowledge in Deep Learning libraries/frameworks like PyTorch, Keras
- Knowledge in RDBMS like MySQL
- Knowledge in REST frameworks like Flask, Django
Reach out to us
How are we going to help you achieve the above?
- You will be aided with tools & technologies
- You will get technical supervision
- You will be able to closely work with business team to understand requirements and brainstorm solutions
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers.
We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota).
We are currently a 50-member team.