We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least 3 years of experience either in a similar environment or in a similar product development role. This position requires working in a fast paced work culture while keeping up with multiple jobs and business requirements at any given point in time. You’ll be primarily responsible to develop applications which can be scaled up to suit the business requirements in a given time frame.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Developer – Full Stack, your role can include all or part of the duties and responsibilities stated below:
- Analysing business requirement and developing solutions with minimum supervision
- Application Development –
a. Enterprise-scale, robust, user-friendly progressive web apps with unique design quality and high responsiveness
b. REST APIs to serve data from backend
c. Functional and object-oriented programming to prepare automation scripts
- Strategizing and designing scalable, reusable, modular interfaces which can be integrated to build a complex enterprise-scale platform
- Abiding by the best practices and product guidelines while approaching to develop solutions for a given requirement
- Maintaining the code base and supporting change requests/production fixes
- Taking part in code review sessions and periodic meetings with TL/managers
- Suggesting new design approaches, innovative ideas to deliver the best solution for business
Who we’re looking at:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of coding experience in Angular (2 & above) and Bootstrap
- Minimum of 3-4 years of coding experience in Django and Django REST Framework
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in full stack programming using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Typescript, Python, SQL and NoSQL
- Basic knowledge in CI/CD tools like Docker, GIT and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge in Unix shell scripting
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Good to Have
- Knowledge in Microservice API Gateway like Kong, Wso2
- Knowledge in Mobile App Development
- Knowledge in Graphic Designing tool like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch
Reach out to us
How are we going to help you achieve the above?
- You will be aided with tools & technologies
- You will get technical supervision
- You will be able to closely work with business team to understand requirements and brainstorm solutions
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers.
We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota).
We are currently a 50-member team.