As a Data Research Associate, you will work directly on customer facing accounts to fetch basic information about accounts and contacts. You’ll fetch and populate a list of relevant companies and contacts on a daily basis as per your customer account requirement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fetch relevant companies from target industry verticals on a daily basis
- Fetch contacts from those companies who have the relevant titles
- Fetch basic business card data of all contacts generated daily
- Leverage LinkedIn and other sources to identify and add
- Social Data
- Detailed profile information like
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Areas of interest/expertise
- Maintain and update all information on CRM/Marketing automation platforms
Who we’re looking at:
- You should have a flair for Research
- You should have good keyboard skills
- You should be well versed with MS tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You should be willing to learn new Research methods and techniques
- You should have good communication skills
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
We’re a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche technology solution providers.
We’ve been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota).
We are currently a 50-member team.