Full-Time Position – Bengaluru, Kolkata
As a Manager – Customer Success, your role can include all or part of the duties and responsibilities stated below. This decision will be taken based on your interests, strengths and potential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties maybe assigned)
As a Manager – Customer Success you will be working as both a leader and an individual contributor.
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing and managing a minimum of 4 accounts.
- Account’s health and retention
- constantly checking customer’s engagement and being proactive in identifying disengaged accounts and taking appropriate proactive measures to retain them,
- enhancing customer experience by being proactive and proposing campaign strategies and plans.
- Strategizing and planning tailor-made prospecting campaigns – Campaigns should be carefully crafted keeping the account and target audience in consideration – we don’t believe in “one size fits all” theory.
- Managing a team of prospectors and data researchers – you will have clarity on the bigger picture and thus you will be required to guide and direct the prospectors and data researchers in the right direction to achieve the required results
- Scheduling and driving weekly status calls with customers to discuss progress, ideas and challenges and deciding the next steps based on that
- Making sure that the targets of each Client account is met month onmonth
- Training and empowering new associates
Requirements / Qualification
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of prospecting experience in B2B Software & Technology industry in North American market
- Have an MBA in Marketing, preferably
- Have an analytical mind and form insights based on every data point gathered
- Quick in understanding the pros and cons in a situation and be able to make business decisions based on that
- Be diligent
- Have handled a team of 5 or more members in delivery in any of your past roles
Support that will be provided
- You will be aided with tools & technologies
- You will be trained on the process
- You will be trained on effective messaging
- You will be trained on essentials of demand generation in high end complex technology sales
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We’ve Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 55 employees spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in US, and 1 in Singapore. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.