Full-Time Position – Kolkata
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer responsible for providing technical support to users related to IT hardware and software. They must respond to and resolve support requests and service tickets. It is a part of their job to identify, diagnose and rectify any issues in computer hardware, software, services, and applications. They should possess deep technical knowledge and address network faults quickly and efficiently.
- System/Printer Support & Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Payment & Renewals
- Hardware assembly & disassembly
Advanced IT along with basic
- Microsoft Azure AD (cloud) or Microsoft AD (on promise)
- Domain joining
- policy creations
- user management
- App installations
- Device Management
- Windows Security & Anti-virus
- Firewall management
- Email support (Google workplace & Microsoft Office 365)
- Domain DNS management
You should be good at:
- Desktop and Laptop Support
- Email and Alert support
- Hardware & Network Troubleshooting knowledge
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Coordinating with Internal Team as well as IT vendors for taking quotations
- Ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years in IT Support.
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.