Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Director – People & Culture to build a productive, performance and purpose-driven work culture at BuyerForesight. You will be responsible to work alongside the VP of People & Culture to build employee development programs and manage strategies to promote accountability mechanisms that support business objectives.
For this role, you need to have strong people skills and organizational astuteness. You must possess excellent communication skills, strategic thinking abilities, and strong organizational skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guiding and managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for Step2 Strategy. You will originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an associate-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Supervising and collaborating activities of the HR team delivering accountability such as TA, Training & Development, Employee exp, People Operations & Human Resources operations that include onboarding initiatives, performance management, appraisals, and enhancing the overall employee experience.
- Identifying and assessing individual development needs across different functions and how those must progress as the company evolves
- Working closely under the VP of People & Culture to implement Human Resource strategies by establishing individual accountabilities in the team and ensuring all team members perform their responsibilities to the best of their capabilities.
- Developing Human Resources Operations financial strategies, by forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends, and variations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 10 years of experience in managing teams
- Well-versed with HRMS
- Clear, concise oral and written communication
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, employee relations, and training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with members across the organization.
- Excellent computer skills including working on HR Management and Employee engagement platforms. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.