Full-Time Position – India
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Director, who will own the financial planning, reporting, budget management, and strategic long-range planning for BuyerForesight companies. You will be responsible for preparing presentations for executive management, proactively analyzing trends and competitive benchmarking, evaluating funding needs, ad hoc financial analysis, and driving cross-functional initiatives. You will continually deliver new insights and recommendations that allow us to make the right financial decisions and improve operating margins.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted finance business partner to all the functional leaders of assigned business areas and lead their budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, and analytical insights reporting
- Participate in annual budgeting, strategic 5-year plan, and quarterly forecasting in coordination with Senior Management and Corporate Finance.
- Partner with business leaders to support and drive both commercial (orders, pricing, sales, profitability) and operational results (productivity, on-time delivery, working capital and other KPIs).
- Align and ensure every spend has an ROI before approving the budget.
- Understand the compliance and statutory requirements for global business units operating as registered entities in Singapore (HQ), India, US, The Netherlands, Australia, UAE.
- Manage and approve all AR/AP processes.
- Create financial discipline across organization and help achieve 3X growth while maintaining a healthy margin.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience in management consulting/Software Technology, and/or corporate finance with a consistent track record of success
- Well-versed in financial modeling, forecasting, business intelligence, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a global, multi-cultural team.
- Assertive but collaborative; not afraid to challenge the status quo and bring the rest of the organization along the journey
Reach out to us
View all open positions here.
Why you should work with us
- We’re agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We’re a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you’re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you’re smart and can make an informed decision
About BuyerForesight ™:
We’re a marketing services company focused on delivering high-value B2B sales conversations for Technology solutions vendors with low-pressure, high-converting small-group thought leadership events. Our events create a powerful sales funnel that accelerates sales cycles while creating awareness and differentiation for our customers.
Started in 2014, BuyerForesight has delivered over $1 billion in sales pipeline for tech companies selling to nearly every industry that buys software and technology. We have 100+ team members spread across 2 locations (Kolkata & Bangalore) in India, 1 (Duluth, MN) in the US, 1 in Singapore, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in the Philippines. We are a fully bootstrapped company founded by 3 serial entrepreneurs.